Monday, March 24, 2008

I Need a Vacation....

I just hate it when guys think they are so-o-o-o-o cool and know everything! I'm sitting here listening to 2 male co-workers discuss a project that I have had my hand in for years....and they know that, but now they finally discovered something that's been common knowledge. Not to mention the fact that I, and others, have mentioned to them. They're acting like they just discovered America and wonder why this hasn't been brought out before now....just so they can pat themselves on the back or scratch their crotches, or whatever.

Then the boss comes out and calls them his 'Jedi Knights'.....I'm getting sick to my stomach. And yet....if you ask either one of these guys a question, they will get a frickin' blank look on their face, re-ask you the question, get a pained, constipated look on their face, confirm they don't have the slightest idea on the answer, and then go ask the boss. He will think they are brilliant for asking the queston, and call them his 'Jedi Knights' yet again!

ACK!

No comments: