Monday, March 3, 2008

Its Monday!

And I'm back at work! Yippee! Ok, don't want that to sound too excited but I am happy to be back at work. Love my grandkids, so glad I could take the time off work to help, wouldn't have changed a thing....but still, when that door closed on Saturday night, I was doing a happy dance. Then we went out to dinner and on Sunday, we went gambling. I feel much better!

Ok, so I haven't made any strides on the cigarette front yet, but I also haven't bought any nor am I smoking any more...just not any less. I need to get my head wrapped around it again and make the decision...its not going to work if I don't really want to quit.

I sure wish the weather would get warm...it was so much easier to quit in August when it was warm and I was outside working in the gardens. I have plenty to keep me busy inside, but the husband is smoking inside also....at least outside, I can get away from the smell.

1 comment:

MamaFlo said...

OMG Karen, you sound like a replica of me (except in smoking department)!!
Are you using any quit aids to stop smoking? For me the magic drug of choice was Chantix, stopped after 36 years of more than a pack a day and I'm thrilled this helped me succeed. It's been 5.5 months now and although I occasionally get a tug, I'll be damned if I give in one ioda.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to aid your quit.